I didn't quite finish my Juliette capelet this week. It's only a little disappointing. The yarn along has turned Wednesdays in to a 'goal day' for me. I really like to see progress once a week and it helps to motivate me and keep me on track. I did get it blocked, but won't show you a picture of that since I don't quite know what I'm doing, so it doesn't look very tidy, plus my dog stepped on it with her wet feet.
So, here's a picture of an Aviatrix hat for Miles. Hopefully this one will be the right size. I'm using left over yarn from this project.
I did do up a Circular Shrug in 5 days. I used ...gasp ...acrylic yarn, but only because it was very soft and on sale at my local yarn store. I used a 2x2 rib on the outside section and a mock rib inside just like the original pattern. I noticed in the 'projects' section, however, that some people had very interesting and beautiful ideas for different stitches. If I make another one, I'll cast on a few more stitches to make it go down further and make each section just a little longer because I find it kind of snug even though I measured and added extra. Also, if you do make this, ignore the little drawn diagram on the pdf. It's very confusing. Just follow the written instructions.
I'm still reading The Swan Thieves. Almost done.